We just launched a batch of improvements focused on making the peakery website easier to use across desktop, tablet, and mobile.
We cut out several steps to make logging your climbs easier.
- Sitewide ‘Log a climb’ button: at the top of every page on the site
- Log directly from your GPX tracks: peakery will automatically match the peaks.
- Multi-peak logging: when you climb multiple peaks in a day, now you can choose to log them together:
The old News page is no more. But its contents live on in 2 places:
- a new Notifications area for just the news involving you:
- a new ‘Members you follow’ filter on the Latest page for news just about those you follow:
We rethought the site’s navigation to make it more intuitive, better organize features, and surface important parts of the site that were buried.
Some of the changes:
- icons next to links
- homepage is now called Latest
- new Peaks dropdown with options to view peaks by Map, List, and Regions:
- moved all of the hard-to-access links from the old footer into a More dropdown (and added a Contact us link):
- access all of your pages from your profile photo:
- search is now more prominent
- completely new mobile nav; now includes all of the same links as on desktop:
How do you like these new features? Find any bugs? Please let us know by emailing us from the Contact us link or messaging us via our Facebook page.