peakery member Justin Raphaelson from Massachusetts recently interviewed peakery founder Scott Kendall about the origins of peakery and where it’s headed.
Check out the full interview on Justin’s blog.
peakery is happy to support Justin’s cross-country roadtrip that started today. Along the way, he plans to tackle an impressive list of peaks across the American West. Look out for his summit logs coming soon. Here are some of the peaks he plans to climb in his ambitious itinerary:
- Kit Carson Mountain, Colorado
- Challenger Point, Colorado
- Crestone Needle, Colorado
- Crestone Peak, Colorado
- Humboldt Peak, Colorado
- Mount Moran, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Borah Peak, Idaho
- Mount Hood, Oregon
- Mount Adams, Washington
- Mount Baker, Washington (or perhaps Mount Shuksan, Mount Stuart, or Mount Olympus)
- Granite Peak, Montana
Good luck Justin!